This week we’re admiring cottages on the French coast and Matisse’s favorite objects. Here’s a look.
- Calling all Remodelista readers: Enter the Considered Design Awards, now through June 22.
- Margot is heading to Boston for the MFA’s Matisse in the Studio exhibit, featuring the objects—a favorite pewter jug, African textiles—that the artist surrounded himself with.
- For notes back home.
- LA readers: Remodelista Market vendor Tracy Wilkinson has a new show, Sotogrande, opening today.
- Julie is following (from afar) Dosa’s ethereal lighting installation at Holland’s TextielMuseum.
- Most clicked this week on Remodelista: a tiny cottage on the Riviera that feels like it could float.
- To continue our hook obsession: a find from Justine.
- Margot’s Instagram pick: the paintings and studio pinups of a Parisian artist.
- Elevating Plates: 13 Creative Plate Displays.
- Frank Lloyd Wright: three things to know. (Frank Lloyd Wright at 150: Unpacking the Archive opens next week at MoMA.)
- Coming up in SF.
Spotted something you’re obsessing over? Tip us off in the Comments, or tag us on Instagram using #RMfinds.
For more, see what we’ve been eyeing for the past month: