It’s unofficially summer, and we’re heading to Maine; Providence; Ojai, California; and San Francisco between us. Here’s a look at our long-weekend finds.
- Spotted on Tiina the Store’s Instagram by Julie: a Faye Toogood installation, opening this weekend.
- Our resident Dog Walk Diarist, Margot, is streaming Cast in India, a documentary about the making of NYC manhole covers in Howrah, India, after she discovered a made-in-India example right on her street.
- Stacey has waxed poetic about designer Lan Jaenicke before and noted this peek inside her work/living space.
- A life in objects.
- Happy 100th birthday, Florence Knoll.
- Dream destination: Trancoso, Brazil.
- Our friend Alex Matisse turned us on to a ceramics startup, now live on Kickstarter.
- Annie is headed back to Maine for the long weekend and stopping into a favorite natural wine bar in Portland.
- Wicker: not just for the front porch.
- We’re wishing we’d bought this old one-room library in Connecticut.
Let us know what design finds are inspiring you this week: Tag #RMfinds on Instagram.
And for more inspiration, see our recent posts: