From French linens to the Bay Area’s best za’atar, here’s what we’ve been inspired by this week.
And stay tuned: We’ll be accepting submissions for the Remodelista Considered Design Awards starting June 1!
- Meredith says: “Recipe I have on repeat: Ratatouille of Grilled Vegetables from Alice Waters’s The Art of Simple Food, my favorite cookbook of all time.”
- A reason to head to Chicago: a craft brewery with a design sensibility.
- An artful white cheese plate, spotted by Justine.
- Dinner in the painter’s studio: Remodelista contributor Ale is a fan of San Francisco dinner series Studio Table.
- Are you holding on to these eight common clutter culprits?
- Lessons in historic preservation.
- While in Los Angeles last week, Margot stopped by Gjusta Goods (sister shop to Venice, California, restaurants Gjelina and Gjusta). The wares? “Black-glazed ceramics, leather sandals, and vintage workwear,” she reports.
- Stacey’s friend Kate is giving this beloved English pub a new lease on life.
- In praise of Moleskines: Annie is picking up a few (black, pocket-sized) for summer travel.
- Meredith has been frequenting Reem’s California, her new Bay Area favorite.
- Parisian chic: new bed linens from a French brand with a cult following.
Share your design finds with us by tagging #RMfinds on Instagram.
And for more inspiration, see our recent posts: