Happy New Year! Here’s a look at what we’re admiring (on both coasts).
- Start the New Year with Rita Konig’s Complete House workshop (tea and cake included).
- On the Remodelista holiday treats list year after year: Candied Citrus Peels in a festive tin.
- Spotted by Margot in a Finnish architecture competition: an artful deconstructed church by Swedish architects Forstberg Ling (see also their plywood house that’s a Pinterest sensation).
- The short days of winter call for candles; we’re admiring these Porcelain Table Lanterns.
- Plus, start the New Year by getting organized. Check out our new book Remodelista: The Organized Home, and head to organized-home.com for more tips. (Might we suggest starting in the kitchen with this Plastic-Free Kitchen Kit?)
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Gilded Holiday
- Current Obsessions: December by Design
- Current Obsessions: Potters and Pop-Ups