This week the Remodelista editors are decking the halls and preparing for the holidays. Here’s a look.
- This week on Apiece Apart: an artful interview with Scribe Winery‘s Emma Lipp.
- Calling all last-minute shoppers: now through December 19, get 15 percent off at FS Objects with code HOLIDAYCHEERS.
- Holidays without the hassle? A new service (from a former editor and style director) will bring in a tree, decorate it, and haul it away for you when you’re done.
- On our bedside tables: Liefke (which means “sweetheart”), a new Dutch quarterly devoted to a celebration of slow living, Netherlands-style.
- “Even the mundane world under your kitchen sink or in your junk drawer should be considered and pleasing.” Read more from Julie and Margot (and our new book, The Organized Home) in The Wall Street Journal.
Recently in Current Obsessions: