Happy holidays from all of us at Remodelista. Here’s what we’re noting, before the festivities begin.
- Julie stopped into RW Guild, a new opening by Roman & Williams on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, with a cafe, flower stand, and shop. (And it’s well-dressed for the holidays.)
- This week we featured the French home of the family behind the Cook’s Atelier; we’re also eyeing their new cookbook, available for preorder now.
- Annie is admiring all the velvet ribbons and gilded embellishments at Terrain, for a decadent wrapping theme this year.
- For last-minute gifts: ABC Carpet & Home is offering up to 80 percent off their wares; shop now.
- Over on Gardenista: a DIY Foraged Christmas Tree Topper, as lovely in a window as on the tree.
- We’re following Pi’lo Studio’s countdown of the 12 days of Christmas on Instagram. Start here.
- Current Obsessions: December by Design
- Current Obsessions: Potters and Pop-Ups
- Current Obsessions: The Decemberist