This week, to start off February (and combat the polar vortex that’s been circling swaths of the US), we’re armchair-traveling: to Bali, Tulum, even Paris. Here’s what’s coming up in our Jetsetter issue:
- Inside a serene Bali getaway, available to rent on Airbnb
- The wheeled, carry-on luggage our editors swear by
- The pros and cons of the trendiest tile of 2019
- And, inside an architect’s own Paris apartment.
In case you missed it this week:
- 10 things nobody tells you about renovating your bathroom
- An indoor/outdoor flat in Paris, courtyard included
- And, how to pick the best bath towels.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation