Check back this week for these stories and more in our New Colorways issue:
- The new color-blocking? Inside a serene London house that uses paint in new ways
- A hotel in Savannah with unexpected color (and how to copy it at home)
- Palette ideas to steal from an iconic house in Copenhagen
- And: our latest favorites from Ikea.
In case you missed it in this week’s Out West issue:
- At home with a textile designer, photographer, and author in San Francisco’s Outer Sunset
- What you (still) might not know about subway tile
- And: a rental-friendly budget kitchen makeover in LA (under $2,000).