We know the official start of spring isn’t until March 20, but we like to consider Daylight Savings Time the unofficial start—time to air out the house and do an early spring clean. To wit, we’re delving into all things Domestic Science this week. Here’s what’s coming up:
- Margot takes a tour of an Instagram influencer’s quietly beautiful house in the Netherlands
- A few of our favorite upgrades for Ikea sofas
- Julie steps inside a favorite Brooklyn shop
- Rethinking white bedding
- And, the under-appreciated art of sweeping the floor.
And, in case you missed it in last week’s New Colorways issue:
- Inside a former Victorian carriage house in Hackney, with subtly brilliant color.
- In praise of the mohair throw blanket (the stylist’s secret weapon).
- Daring color ideas to borrow from the Finn Juhl House in Copenhagen.