We’re counting the minutes to the holidays, and devoting this week to decorating and festooning–with ease (and time to kick back and start catching up with family and friends along the way). Watch for inspirational interiors, simple DIY projects–including a pine-tasseled table setting by star event designer David Stark–and plenty of present ideas.
- What does a chef at a Michelin-starred restaurant’s own cooking setup at home look like? In today’s Architecture & Interiors post, we’re presenting the British Standard kitchen where you can find Skye Gyngell when she’s not presiding over London’s most beautiful new restaurant.
- For the first day of Hanukkah, we’ve gathered 5 Favorites: modern menorahs (some of which can put in appearances year round). This solid brass example comes with a matching brass tray.
- You’ll have to wait until Wednesday to see David Stark’s DIY Project, but here’s a detail. Cost for the accompanying cotton napkins: about $2 each. Photograph by Corrie Hogg of David Stark Design.
- On Thursday, Margot pays a House Call to Sonora, Mexico–where it snows, on occasion–to visit the ranch built by the Jorge Almada and Marie-Anne Midy, the couple behind design studio Casamidy. For an inkling of their capabilities, take a look at their San Miguel Homebase and their Waxed Canvas and Leather Furniture.
- Justine has been busy with string and twigs. We’re unveiling her Scandi-inspired ornaments as Friday’s DIY Project. Make sure you’re got plenty of string on hand.