The coolest of cool white paints, behind the scenes on an Oscar-nominated set, and The Organized Home in German: here’s what to know about this weekend.
- In Ordnung (The Organized Home book, now in German).
- The story behind the mysterious pottery appearing on San Francisco’s street corners.
- Online vintage shops are trending; here’s another to browse.
- Why an organized home is important for well-being.
- The high/low secrets behind The Favourite‘s Oscar-nominated sets.
- Ikea’s first collection celebrating African design.
- Food52 asked, thousands weighed in: introducing the ultimate wooden spoons.
- A new Catskills lodge we have our eye on: The Red Rose Motel.
- What do you think about these tiles made from 100 percent recycled plastic waste?
- Near LA? Here’s a little restaurant we have our eye on (dried flower wall included).
- Cooling down our cities—with white paint.
- The best storage essentials from AmazonBasics.
- And: why you should play matchmaker for your plants.
Previously in Obsessions: