On our radar this long (and extended-Valentine’s-Day) weekend: a Spanish housewares shop, now online, a pretty restaurant in Paris, and more.
- On our radar: a new furniture collection from Remodelista friend (and fellow design blogger) Victoria Smith of SF Girl by Bay.
- Margot stopped into this tiny housewares store in Madrid last spring and was enchanted; she’s happy to report they now have an online shop.
- An architect-designed restaurant in Paris with an of-the-moment palette.
- An easy, DIY headboard (in custom colors).
- A Remodelista favorite in a soft new hue.
- Attention: Il Buco Vita is having a sale. (Among the items on discount: their pink glass tumblers.)
- The celebrated pioneer of tropical modernism who never created two staircases alike. (See also: his lush country estate.)
- Donald Judd in Marfa: a brief history.
- Lego’s quest to use sustainable plastics—now in stores.
- The 10 plants Gardenista readers would never plant again.
- And: what nobody tells you about the KonMari method.
Previously in Obsessions: