From a 189-square-foot micro flat to a glimpse inside the studio of a Remodelista favorite, here are 9 things to pore over this weekend:
- For avid followers of Last Seen, the podcast about the art heist at the Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum, here’s another case to get hooked on—Frank Lloyd Wright edition,
- A look inside Faye Toogood’s East London studio, via T.
- And, a micro flat that somehow feels spacious, despite its 189-square-foot size.
- Attention: Rough Linen’s clothing line is having a sale.
- Now open in Austin: the latest Floyd Airbnb.
- On Margot’s reading list: a new book by Maria Popova (of Brainpickings).
- Nalata Nalata’s latest design: a wooden coffee cup as thin as its paper counterparts.
- 7 smart hacks for the tiniest of kitchens.
- And, a new line of design-forward accessories—for hipster tokers.
- How to start a garden for practically nothing.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Design for Cold Weather
- Current Obsessions: Less Is More
- Current Obsessions: Midwinter Luxe