What we’re up to on both coasts, as our Shaker Style week comes to a close.
- New Year, new organization strategy: Take our quiz for a chance to win a custom kit from the Organized Home, now through January 19.
- This weekend in San Francisco: Meredith is headed to the Special Editions Art & Furniture Show, hosted by Geremia Design (a member of the Remodelista Architect & Designer Directory). Expect to see a few Remodelista favorites, including Allied Maker, Fort Standard, Grain Design, and Yvonne Mouser. The show runs through January 22 at at the Minnesota Street Projects gallery.
- And if you’re in the Bay Area, you might also stop by the FOG Design & Art Fair going on this weekend, January 11-14, at Fort Mason in SF, featuring artwork, lighting, furniture, ceramics, and many Remodelista favorites. (And look for Meredith there too.)
- All week we’ve been wondering where to source a collapsible clothes-drying rack like the one we spotted at a Shaker village. Just in time: a small space-friendly design from Pottery Barn’s new PB Apartment line.
- In the world of ceramics, Alexa clued us in on the Anzu New York pop-up at Ippodo Tea in New York City, featuring Akio Nukaga’s teapots, cups, and bowls, plus sencha brewing workshops.
- Now at Lawson-Fenning’s Silver Lake and Melrose shops: The “We Never Have a Sale” sale, ongoing through the end of the month.
- Have a few million to spare? The last house Frank Lloyd Wright ever designed, a circular house in Phoenix, is on the market.
- Margot is noting this vintage-style Schwinn exercise bike, for achieving New Year’s resolutions in style.
- Plus, listen to Julie talk about our new book, The Organized Home, and how to get the kitchen in order on the Bon Appétit Foodcast; and a shout-out over on Next Tribe.
Recently in Current Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Clean Slates
- Current Obsessions: Ringing in the New
- Current Obsessions: The Gilded Holiday