From a new favorite velvet cushion to postholiday sales, here’s what the Remodelista editors are noting, this first weekend of 2018.
- We’re celebrating 10 years of Remodelista (and Gardenista turns five this year)! Here’s a look back at where we’ve been, in the home and in the garden.
- From the Remodelista Color of the Year to the latest in dinner parties, see the trends we’re tracking for 2018. (And see what’s on the radar in the garden here.)
- The new white sale: Remodelista favorite Erica Tanov is having a massive sale at their Berkeley store on January 27 and 28, including bed linens and quilts.
- Also in sales: The ABC Carpet & Home sale continues, with up to 80 percent off in-store and up to 60 percent off online.
- Our friend, photographer Brian Ferry, has a new book out, The Deepest Lake (Paripé Books), this week. If you’re in New York, drop by the shop C’H’C’M’ on Bond Street for the book signing on January 10 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- We’ve previously featured Paris-based textile atelier Whole; now we’re eyeing their workshops on dyeing with plants.
- Over on Gardenista: an arrangement for midwinter.
Recently in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Ringing in the New
- Current Obsessions: The Gilded Holiday
- Current Obsessions: December by Design