“Design is not for philosophy, it's for life.” - Issey Miyake
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SARAH
1. Lives: Napa Valley with husband David and two children.
2. Has Lived: U.K., Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco.
3. Housework: Daughter of an architect, has lived through five renovations and two ground-up constructions.
4. Design Cred: Wrote Japanese Design (Carlton Books Ltd.).
5. Last Item Bought: A dress from Sofie D'Hoore.
6: Design Icon(s): Robin and Lucienne Day.
7. Favorite Jeweler: Ted Muehling.
8. Odd Job: Chaperoned Timothy Leary around Tokyo for a week.
9. Favorite Building: Tadao Ando’s Church of Light, Osaka, Japan.
10. Unlikely Pastime: Road tripping to the American West.