This week we’re headed to France. Here’s what’s coming up in our À La Française issue:
- Fan tours a young winemaker couple’s house made of plywood in Aix-en-Provence
- Margot discovs a hotel in the middle of a French forest
- Alexa weighs in one her favorite under-the-radar design destinations in Paris after her six-month European tour
- Plus: how to stage a Parisian fête.
And, in case you missed it:
- An Artist Couple’s Hauntingly Beautiful Quarters, Courtesy of ‘Perfect English Townhouse’
- Lessons in Sparseness: A Black and White House in Rural Portugal with Echoes of the Shakers
- Shaker, Reincarnated: A Young Furniture Maker in Midcoast Maine
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation