We’re riding out the last of the winter by chasing the sun—and taking design inspiration from palms and seashells. Shed a layer and join us for a week in the tropics.
- In today’s House Call, we tour a Miami Beach classic remodeled by a contemporary furniture aficionado.
- This week’s Restaurant Visit: Fresh from NYC, Mexican cooking by a pioneer chef.
- In the crowded world of Tableware, architect David Chipperfield steps in.
- Next stop, St. Barts: In Thursday’s Hotels & Lodging post, Julie checks out a recently refreshed midcentury hideout with a memorable guest roster.
- In Remodeling 101, we present the lowdown on concrete counters—ideal for sunny climes and beyond. Getting started on your own kitchen? Read 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Kitchen Counters.