If you’re in New York City this weekend, be sure to stop by our Remodelista Market at Canvas Home Store (123 W. 17th St.) today (Saturday) from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and tomorrow (Sunday) from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m; more than 50 artisans and makers will be showcasing their wares. We hope to see you there!
- A peek inside Manhattan’s new 11 Howard Hotel with creative director Anda Andrei.
- On display: Knife/Fork/Spoon.
- Parachute, the sustainable bedding company, has released its debut collection of bath towels.
- Living in architect Barbara Bestor’s vision.
- We’re inspired by Smallable magazine’s latest issue, particularly the Madame Stoltz highlights.
- NYC’s 38 essential home goods and furniture stores.
- An inside look at one of Brooklyn’s iconic custom furniture camps.
- Over on Gardenista: The tulips of Hawthorn Cottage.
- Three tips for achieving your minimalist home fantasy.
- The easy cure for a dark hallway.
- Do you love or loathe these lighting styles?
- A roundup of the memorable home libraries in Vogue.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- As we’ve been admiring the latest Linen Works products, we’ve also been finding inspiration from the company’s Rustic Wonders board.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: New York Met.