Come on over to our place. This week we’re hanging out in the kitchen (the easy, breezy, produce-filled kitchen that feels like an oasis, that is). Join us for foraged bouquets, peak-season tabletop ideas, and, yes, inspired kitchen designs.
- In Tuesday’s Floral Arrangements post, Bay Area renegade florist Louesa Robuck gathers some backyard bounty and shows us how to make her signature foraged bouquets.
- We have a weakness for cutting boards–and you will too after seeing Alexa’s latest find in today’s Kitchen Accessories post. Also, watch for Julie’s roundup of Kitchen Storage Tricks stolen from the bathroom (hint: tiled soap niches aren’t just for showers).
- This simple farm cafe in Tokyo–also shown in our cover image–is filled with kitchen design takeaway. Watch for Wednesday’s Restaurant Visit.
- A skillful overhaul (with Before and Afters): Thursday’s Rehab Diary presents a small, closed-in kitchen turned open and airy.
- In Ask the Expert, star stylist Hilary Robertson–aka Mrs. Robertson–offers advice on setting an inspired summery table, no-fuss edition. Take a look at Hilary’s new book.