Here’s what’s on our radar this week.
- Hang on! Opening Ceremony’s new Shoreditch shop has fixtures made by Max Lamb from London’s underground railings.
- A 362-square-foot Venice Beach cottage makes a convincing case for small-space living.
- The new book Living in Style Ibizia offers an inside look at some of the island’s most memorable houses.
- Beirut-born, Amsterdam-based architect Stephanie Akkaoui Hughes takes Freunde von Freunden on a tour of her canal house.
- 60 ways to update your rooms for next to nothing.
- Food 52’s new Instagram campaign encourages home cooks to share scenes from the summer kitchen.
- We want your opinion: Who should win Remodelista’s Considered Design Awards? Vote for your favorite spaces once per day until August 8.