Who can resist the inventive, off-the-cuff charm of an artist’s live/work setup? This week, we’re dropping in on creatives the world over–and along the way, we’ll be spotlighting accessories that give rooms atelier appeal.
- The shared LA loft of architect Lindon Schultz and shop owner Chay Wike. Take a tour in Studio Visit: At Work with Two Downtown LA Pioneers.
- Later today, we’re paying a House Call to Berlin architect (and toile wallpaper fan) Julius Kranefuss.
- New York it knitwear designer Ryan Roche–the subject of Tuesday’s Designer Visit–has the powder pink touch.
- The illustrator of Charles Dickens’s books once lived in this London Victorian, newly revived for an artist. Watch for Julie’s Remodel & Renovation post.
- No need to stop at a piece or two–in 10 Easy Pieces, Izabella presents studio pottery dinnerware sets.
- Do you find kraft paper on the wall as irresistible as we do? On Thursday, watch for our new must-have Accessory.
- Another weakness of ours: cutting boards. On Friday, Julie takes a look at SF photographer Leigh Beisch’s knack for putting them on display.