Read on to find out what we’re obsessing over this week.
- The owners of Mamam, a chic downtown NYC cafe, live in an equally stylish sixth-floor loft in TriBeCa.
- Follow along as Design Sponge’s Grace Bonney remodels her new home in upstate New York.
- Is it time to put a woman on the $20 bill?
- Carved bowls modeled after “the shapes in yogurt when it’s being eaten with a spoon.”
- What you can rent for $3,200 in NYC.
- Paris’s most Instagram-worthy restaurants.
- Sarah Jessica Parker has put her NYC townhouse on the market. The price tag? $20 million.
- Which US cities are the friendliest and unfriendliest? (There are some surprises.)
- Not a typical nursery.
- A Japanese guesthouse with soaring ceilings and sleeping pods.
- Thirteen houses with a view.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Looking for workspace inspiration? Follow Ignant’s pinboard dedicated to artists’ studios.