In the expert renovation of a three-story townhouse in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, architects Also Office focused the historic parlor level with restored architectural woodwork and newly plastered walls, along with base and crown mouldings. When designers Colony came in with midcentury design classics, vintage finds, and modern European furniture, the parlor was the perfect blank canvas. Here we profile the key elements of the townhouse dining room and small seating area making up the front half of the parlor floor.
For more dining rooms with ideas to co-opt, see our posts:
- Steal This Look: A Modern and Elegant Dining Room in Georgetown
- Steal This Look: A Terracotta Dining Room in East London
- Steal This Look: A Working Dining Room in the Catskills, Shaker Edition
- Steal This Look: Dining Room at Mãos in London
- Steal This Look: The Ultimate Thrifted Dining Room