- In case you missed it: our newest book is out now! Find Remodelista: The Low-Impact Home everywhere books are sold.
- Longtime friend and Remodelista favorite Diane Keaton is launching Elements, a new line of textiles with S. Harris, with elevated basics in cottons, linens, bouclés, and wools; stay tuned.
- To celebrate a decade of Sharktooth, take 10 percent off everything in store and online this weekend with code HBD (and browse their limited-edition overdyed quilts, too).
- Muuto is now available in the US and Canada thanks to their just-launched North American online shop.
- Londoners, drop by BDDW’s Weenie Roast for the promise of drinks, hot dogs, and archery; 6 p.m. on Monday, October 10 at 50 Vyner Street in Bethnal Green.
- And make a stop at Balineum‘s first-ever retail shop, now open at Flat 1, 3 Netherhall Gardens, London, by appointment only on weekdays. (And for more on the outfit’s offerings, see our post Wayne Pate’s New Painterly Tile Collection for Balineum.)
- Admiring Atrio, the new shop (online and in LA) by Jeremiah Brent.
- We like “Weaving Lessons” by Fili, a line of rattan forms handmade in Bicol in the Philippines, birthplace of founder and designer Julia Villamonte. The collection is also available via The Primary Essentials.
- Marc Chagall’s Catskills cabin is on the market.
- And take a virtual walk through this writer’s city garden, brimming with dahlias.
- Heading to Field + Supply this weekend? Tag us on Instagram (@remodelista) with your design discoveries.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation