From a new London townhouse available for stays to a look inside the rooms of writers: here are 10 things that crossed our radar this week.
- New in London: Redchurch Townhouse, the latest lodgings from Soho House, in the city’s Shoreditch neighborhood.
- Now open in Amagansett: the newly revamped shop from Finnish stylist turned shop-owner (and longtime Remodelista favorite) Tiina Laakkonen (and it’s designed by another Remodelista favorite: Faye Toogood). See our original profile of Tiina’s place, from back in 2014, here.
- Michelle chronicles her (relatable) quest for a “skinny” mirror in her latest for The Wall Street Journal.
- We’ve long admired Canadian company June Home Supply (until recently, Mur Lifestyle), and now they’re opening a brick and mortar. They’ll be documenting their renovations on Instagram; follow along.
- Now open: The Wing’s first West Coast location. Catch a glimpse of the eatery here.
- New from direct-to-consumer vintage rug company Revival Rugs: wall hangings.
- Margot is ordering this new book of interiors, featuring the dogs who live there.
- And, Justine is admiring (from afar) ceramic artist Sue Paraskeva’s exhibition at Galerie Metzger in Johannesberg, Germany.
- Inside the rooms where 20 famous books were written.
- Annie is headed to Palm Springs this weekend for a wedding, and is hoping to stop into Modernism Week’s Fall Preview, with looks inside the town’s famous midcentury modern homes, between festivities.
- Just in time for the Royal baby news, Michelle broke the news of 10 Garden Ideas to Steal from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at Home. See the full story on Gardenista.
- And, an ingenious (and green) old-is-new discovery this week on The Organized Home: roller towels from the UK.
Previously in Obsessions: