Catch us at Field + Supply tomorrow—and read on for what else we’re up to.
- Julie and Margot are at Field + Supply in Kingston, New York, this weekend; stop by the Rough Draft tent tomorrow from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. to say hello (and get your Remodelista, Gardenista, or Organized Home book signed).
- Fan is dropping into the brand-new brick and mortar location of Form Atelier, at 19 Mercer Street in Manhattan.
- Meredith let us know about Where Craft Meets Innovation: A Market & Showcase in Alameda, CA, on October 20th from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keep an eye out for several Remodelista favorite makers from the area: Hannah Beatrice Quinn, Galanter & Jones, Millie Lottie, Yvonne Mouser, Alice Tacheny, Woven Grey, and others.
- Margot emailed to tell us about Frances Palmer’s new tableware collection, Cirrus, made by 1882 Ltd. in Stoke on Trent, UK.
- Coming soon: John Derian does matchboxes.
- Is tartan having a moment? According to Merci it is.
- Now open: a new Muji.
- And, Schoolhouse is soon to get a new outpost in the Detective Building (a former police bureau) in Pittsburgh.
- Calling all eco designers: how to design boxed water?
- Curious Corners and Best Made Co. are teaming up for a series of dyeing and textile workshops in New York this fall; details here.
- On Gardenista: the most beautiful hidden garden in Brooklyn (hint: it’s in an industrial park; see the interiors here).
- And, one of the most ingenious Ikea hacks we’ve ever seen.
Previously in Obsessions: