Welcome to June. Here are 12 things we have our eye on, with the month—and summer—stretched out ahead of us.
- These 10 drink dispensers make an instant party.
- Bright new scarves for summer, from Block Shop.
- And, Fan is coveting this shawl, for cool summer evenings, from Portland, Oregon-based XUXO.
- The best British interior designers to follow on Instagram.
- Margot let us know about this Copenhagen hotel with the coolest window seats we’ve ever seen.
- Remodelista favorite Makié Yahagi is opening a creative space next to her namesake Soho shop; stop in to see works by Kinuko Imai Hoffman from June 3-8 at 109 Thompson Street. Details here.
- New from Brookfarm General Store: a trio of Adirondack baskets, perfect for a picnic.
- Now through June 17, on Pi’lo‘s online shop: take 20 percent off with code “spring cleaning”.
- And, St. Frank opens a new atelier on Hudson Street in Tribeca.
- How a plant could combat climate change.
- The first architecture practice has pledged to make its buildings carbon-neutral.
- And, what you might not know about everyone’s summer nemesis: poison ivy.
Previously in Remodelista Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Summer Kick-Off
- Current Obsessions: Design Icons
- Current Obsessions: Florals, Elevated