From NYCxDesign to a natural wine pop-up, here are 13 things on our radar this weekend.
- “Is there art in a broomstick? Yes, says Manhattan’s Museum of Modern Art” (and Remodelista). We’re planning a visit to The Value of Good Design, at MoMA through June 15.
- Admiring from afar: Margot, a food and natural wine pop-up by Caro in Somerset, UK, going on three days only this May; to book, email [email protected]
- A favorite Maine couple opens a shop in Venice Beach.
- And, at last, Maison de la Luz and Bar Marilou, next door, are open in New Orleans.
- Going on now: Brimfield.
- Permanent Collection heads to Mexico City tomorrow, May 19. Stop in, if you happen to be around.
- Launched this week: The Inside goes outdoors.
- A new line of eco-friendly cleaners, on a dime.
- Considering “the paradoxes of historical preservation.”
- Adopt a bee.
- Four botanical books to buy now.
- And, a garden hideaway to lounge in all summer, available on Amazon.
Recently in Remodelista Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Florals, Elevated
- Current Obsessions: Spring Things
- Current Obsessions: Bright Ideas