Bookmarked this week: spring markets, London Craft Week, Picasso’s vases, and more. Take a look.
- A twist on traditional flowers, for Mothers’ Day.
- A few selections from London Craft Week, going on now: hand-turned English wood vessels at New Road Residence,how to make paper flowers, and the art of mending, among others.
- 91 of Picasso’s vases and plates, on the auction block.
- This weekend at Atlas Spring Market in Newburgh, NY: a new collection of undyed organic wool rugs from Flint & Kent, book signings by Hilary Robertson, and more.
- Clé Tile opens its first brick and mortar, in Marin County, complete with a tile studio and rotating installations.
- Two longtime London favorite storefronts—Egg and Leila’s Shop—collaborate.
- Killing knotweed.
- Rethinking anemones.
- 10 affordable storage picks from Ikea we own and love.
Previously in Remodelista Obsessions: