What we’re eyeing, as July turns into August.
- Meredith is searching for a bocce set and has her eye on this Massachusetts-made version.
- Julie is admiring Portland, Oregon–based Heather Frazier’s new clothing line, Frazier & Wing., a new made-to-order collection focused on the craft of dressmaking.
- Heads up, New Yorkers: Best Made Co. is opening a surplus pop-up shop at 262 Mott St., August 9-13.
- Alexa’s latest discovery is the New York Public Library Podcast. Her latest favorite episode: an interview between Paul Holdengräber and ceramic artist Edmund de Waal.
- In the category of Luxury on the High Seas: Margot is sleuthing as many photos as she can of a yacht designed by Vincent Van Duysen.
- When two Remodelista favorites combine: a stoneware pitcher and cups by Erica Tanov and Notary Ceramics.
- Today in Amagansett: Tiina the Store goes pink with an installation by Dosa and We Kiss. When and where here.
- Keep an eye out for Block Shop’s new collection of woodblock prints, launching at Rachel Comey in Los Angeles this week.
- A Shoreditch architecture practice designs a movable gin trolley for the office (it’s “a contemporary interpretation of the traditional 1920s cocktail trolley,” they say).
- A new take on lanterns, in slip-cast porcelain and brass.
- Readers’ top pick: a Catskills farmhouse transformed, one weekend DIY at a time.
- Are you sleeping on the right kind of pillow? (And other ways to get sleep better on hot nights.)
- Voting in our Considered Design Awards closes in just a few days: Cast your vote for your favorite project now.
Show us your summerhouse (or a summer vignette): Use the hashtag #RMsummerhouse on Instagram and tag @remodelista for a chance to be featured in our feed.
More of our recent obsessions: