Here’s what the Remodelista editors have been eyeing, French summer edition.
- Attention Remodelista readers: Have you subscribed to our new newsletters? There’s something for everyone: the bath remodeler, the design traveler, the kitchen-obsessed.
- Annie is waiting for tickets to go on sale for Jessica Koslow’s series of pop-up dinners at Seaport Food Lab this August.
- SF readers: Keep an eye out for ceramicist and Remodelista Market vendor Len Carella‘s tile installation at Octavia (and his forthcoming exhibit, opening August 4 at Themes & Projects).
- Clear your schedules (Meredith has): Remodelista favorite Erica Tanov is having her biannual sale on July 29 and 30 in Berkeley.
- Remodelista intern Eleanor is headed to the Nari Ward exhibit at the ICA Boston this weekend.
- Opening today: Akio & Friends at Heath LA.
- This Is Paper is having a sale.
- Today at Sunny’s Callicoon Pop: cocktails and a collage workshop, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Most popular: The New Provencal Style: An Artfully Reinvented French Mas.
- 7 home-staging tricks you can do yourself.
- Following Mimi on Instagram for retro French summer inspiration.
- Heading into Quirky Interiors week, we’re poring over this historic grist mill filled with one woman’s collections.
- Have a quirky interior? Tag us on Instagram @remodelista and use the hashtag #RMquirkyinteriors from now through Friday for a chance to be featured in our feed.
For more of our recent obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: The Summer Bedroom
- Current Obsessions: July by Design
- Current Obsessions: Perfect/Imperfect