Here’s a look at what we’ve been noting and where we’re going this week.
- Julie is admiring a new kind of botanic print.
- Permanent Collection is having a pop-up (with wine from Baker Lane Vineyard and bites from Farmstead Cheese Co.) on Saturday at Coyuchi in Point Reyes Station. More details here.
- Afterward, head to The Siren Canteen in Stinson Beach—Meredith’s new favorite lunch spot with a “perfectly imperfect nautical vibe, literally perched over the beach.”
- New from Farrow & Ball: Modern Eggshell.
- Reason No. 752 to head to Paris this summer: You can now swim in the canals. (More reasons here and here.)
- Intern Eleanor is planning breakfast at Maine’s Palace Diner, built inside of an old dining car.
- Tomorrow in Hudson, New York: a jewelry pop-up at a furniture shop.
- A brief history of khaki.
- For sale: Katherine Hepburn’s Connecticut home.
- Need a design fix? Subscribe to our new newsletters.
- And don’t forget to vote for your favorite project in our Considered Design Awards, now through August 4.
We want to see where you’re spending the summer: Use the hashtag #RMsummerhouse on Instagram and tag @remodelista for a chance to be featured in our feed.
For more of what we’re noting lately:
- Current Obsessions: Bastille
- Current Obsessions: The Summer Bedroom
- Current Obsessions: July by Design
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation