Remodelista editors are in New Hampshire, Maine, the Cape, and Portugal for the holiday weekend. Here’s how we’re celebrating.
- Just in time for vacation: how to pack a suitcase.
- Meredith is coveting this clever light by an Italian designer.
- Alexa is spending the weekend in Brooklyn with an episode of Abstract: The Art of Design featuring one of our favorite designers, Ilse Crawford.
- Our summer intern Eleanor is in Paris and reported in on an afternoon spent at the Walker Evans exhibit at the Pompidou.
- Two Scandi design powerhouses team up, cafe included.
- At home with a Seattle chef. (See also: her trio of sea-inspired restaurants.)
- Your start-of-summer home maintenance checklist.
- The Ikea Blanda bowl: a cautionary tale.
- Margot is considering a pilgrimage to the Mill at Simon Pearce in Quechee, Vermont.
- Breaking news: We just discovered that our new favorite plaster graces the walls at Grand Central and the Hirshhorn Museum.
- Most clicked: Ikea Storage Solutions for Minimalists on a Budget.
- And: what we’re drinking over the Fourth.
For more of what we’ve had our eye on lately, see our posts: