Notre Dame, a new eco-friendly shop, and 9 other things on our minds this weekend:
- How to re-build Notre Dame?
- Indigo workshops, now at Curious Corners’ new Manhattan showroom.
- Brooklyn gets a new package-free grocery store, just in time for Earth Day.
- The bad news about bioplastics.
- The architecture of Barcelona as you’ve never seen it.
- We like these good-looking playing cards from John Derian.
- Fireclay launches non-slip tiles for the floor.
- Bungalow 8 (the Mumbai favorite of Madonna and our photographer Matthew Williams) is closing up shop.
- Join the cult of the micro-apartment.
- Have a genius spring cleaning tip? Let us know in the comments.
Previously in Obsessions: