This weekend we’re noting a slew of eco-conscious goings-on, from Spencer Fung’s latest nature-inspired exhibit to natural-fiber finds from Ikea. Take a look:
- Architect and painter Spencer Fung‘s latest exhibit, “The Last Wilderness,” exploring “mountains and water as the architecture of earth,” opens this weekend at Ralph Pucci in LA.
- Maiden Home is taking things into the bedroom.
- We like the springy new colorways from East Fork, called Big Sky and Celery.
- Ikea’s latest, greatest storage pieces.
- This weekend at the Eileen Fisher store at 47 Bergen Street in Brooklyn: an exhibit on sustainability, curated by Lidewij Edelkoort.
- On our calendars: a spring open house at Sawkille’s newly expanded Rhinebeck showroom.
- 5 rookie garden mistakes to avoid this spring.
- And: Margot is heading to Japan this spring. Have a recommendation? Let her know in the comments.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: Into April
- Current Obsessions: Spring Awakening
- Current Obsessions: In the Green