With April on the horizon, we’re taking note of new colorways, spring collections, and more:
- Longtime Remodelista favorite Falcon Enamelware is launching two limited edition colorways, Oyster Grey (inspired by the oyster fishery in Whitstable, Kent) and Spring Green, just in time for outdoor dinner parties. Keep an eye out for them on Monday. And, from April 1 through May 31, Remodelista readers get an exclusive 15 percent off all products with code REMODELISTA15.
- Alice Waters and Fanny Singer are having a yard sale.
- In writing about Maru Coffee in LA this week, Fan stumbled upon an online purveyor of well-designed Japanese wares for coffee and tea.
- Big news for pegboard enthusiasts like us: designer Nikki Kreis of Kreis Design in the UK has come with several new options, including a Chef’s Edition Pegboard, a Skinny Pegboard, and several patterned pegboards.
- Margot is admiring these blankets, made in Mongolia out of yak down, sold via a husband and wife’s Colorado-based company.
- New from Rough Linen: their latest clothing collection.
- Admiring the well-priced baskets from Rowen & Wren’s new collection.
- Block Shop’s new pillows, inspired by a groundbreaking Bauhaus designer.
- A first look at deVol’s first New York showroom.
- And: looking ahead to Salone del Mobile 2019.
Previously in Obsessions: