From dinner with star chefs to where to go in Mexico City, here are 9 things to know about this weekend.
- Here’s your chance to have dinner with David Tanis and Alice Waters.
- Today, one of NYC’s largest prop houses hosts its first pop-up shop.
- Admiring Fayce Textiles’ latest wallpaper, called Shadow, and “inspired by light reflecting onto building facades.”
- Now open on in LA, at 3929 Fountain Ave: a brick and mortar studio and shop for longtime Remodelista favorite Hazel Brown. The shop is open Wednesday through Saturday.
- The importance of good lighting, via The New York Times.
- Headed somewhere for spring break? Consult our 10 Prep Tips for the Intelligent Traveler.
- Little Tokyo—in Mexico City.
- 9 smartly designed mini appliances for travel (and home).
- Everything you need to know about “the ‘it’ houseplant that refuses to go away.”
Previously in Obsessions: