Here’s what’s piquing our interest this week:
- Also: Dosa founder Christina Kim speaks about the indigo dye techniques she learned from the nomadic Tauregs of the Sahara.
- Diane, remember how much we loved March in SF when you were in town last fall and how we wanted to buy everything (but you were so admirably restrained)? They’re having a sale from January 30 to February 13.
- Sarah’s considering the compellingly priced (and well designed) sunglasses at Warby Parker. Great selection; which pair to buy?
- Admiring Atelier Workshop’s portable renovated shipping container house.
- Checking out these five tips for getting through a move.
- Our LA friends Estee Stanley and Jenni Kayne have launched a toddler version of the Sartorialist; check it out at Ladys & Gents. Darling.
- Charmed by this video on Irish Folk Furniture.
- Sarah just pinned this blue velvet sofa spotted on You Are The River. Need to source that color now.
- Alexa, a longtime admirer of Ana Kras’ work, is happy to see her featured in a recent shoot by Garance Doré.
- An elegant storage system from Swiss designer Lucien Gumy; interlocking shelves that don’t require screws, glue, or tools.
- What’s not to love about Angela Lansbury?
- Finally, to wrap up our bookworm week, if you have ever wondered why books smell, this video explains why.
Share your obsessions; what are your current preoccupations?