The BMWs and Mercedeses of the precision kitchen world, courtesy of the Germans. Here are 13 kitchen essentials we’re coveting, from cooking tools to trash cans.For more, see 10 Easy Pieces: German-Made Cleaning Staples and Award-Winning German Glass for the Kitchen. Are you as obsessed with everyday objects as we are? See:
- Better Tools for Living: Casa González and González in Madrid
- Object Lessons: Classic Brooms
- The Last Trash Bin You’ll Ever Buy
- Object Lessons: The Humble Cotton Cleaning Cloth
- 10 Easy Pieces: Countertop Paper-Towel Holders
N.B.: This post is an update; the original story ran in March 2014 as part of our Kitchen Composition issue. Featured photograph via Kiosk.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation