Description from Williams-Sonoma
Bring vintage 1940s-era style to your countertop or pantry while keeping food staples fresh. Made by Wesco, a German company known for distinctive steel kitchenware designs since 1867, these canisters are a kitchen classic built to last.
- Set of three 2-qt.-cap. canisters.
- Made of high-quality steel with no seams.
- Glossy powder-coat finish is rustproof and wipes clean easily.
- Polished stainless-steel lids have airtight seals.
- Finishing details include a raised decorative band and Wesco badge.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 5″ diam., 6 3/4″ high; 2-qt. cap
- Made in China.