The first German-designed flatware we fell for was from Carl Pott, the famed midcentury designer, but after some digging, we discovered a range of equally compelling German-designed flatware. Solingen in North Rhine-Westphalia, we discovered, is known for its cutlery manufacturing—pair that with a penchant for precision and you’ve got a winning formula. Here are our favorites.For more flatware, see our posts:
- 10 Easy Pieces: Everyday Stainless Steel Flatware
- 10 Easy Pieces: Architect-Designed Flatware
- 10 Easy Pieces: Bistro-Style Stainless Flatware
- 10 Easy Pieces: Traditional Georgian-Style Flatware
- 10 Easy Pieces: New Artisan Flatware Designs
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation