This week, as part of our Urbanites issue, we’re looking to Stockholm, Berlin, Copenhagen, Brooklyn, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. for design inspiration. Here’s what’s coming up:
- Margot tours a former journalist’s Victorian townhouse in Georgetown
- Fan discovers a budget-friendly apartment in Berlin
- In this week’s High/Low: a knockoff of an industrial, French-made light fixture
- Plus, Ikea products that are built to last.
And, a few stories you may have missed this week:
- A curator’s home—and artists’ haven—inside a 1851 church
- A farmhouse kitchen on an island in Maine—with a few luxe upgrades for the modern cook
- And, another reason to go to Montreal: this emporium of kitchen goods.