This weekend, wrapping up our color issue and headed into our spring clean-themed week—and with Daylight Savings Time tonight—we feel like spring is finally on the horizon. Here are 13 things we’re noting, while setting the clocks forward.
- Introducing the Merci apartment.
- And the Pritzker Prize goes to…
- The Case for Condos (Or: Does Anyone Need a 10,000-Square-Foot Home?)
- Good news, New Yorkers: Ikea just opened a storeroom on Staten Island, for faster delivery throughout the boroughs.
- Five cities to visit for their design events this month.
- A new spring collection from Rebecca Atwood.
- And, Another Country’s latest collection is inspired by well-being.
- Parachute takes on rugs.
- Would rent linens? Now you can, from West Elm and Rent the Runway.
- Flaneur’s latest colorways take inspiration from early spring.
- Going on now: Brookfarm General Store’s end-of-season sale.
- The “shower of the future” launches a revolutionary bath shelf.
- Five tips for designing a city garden, from a hot design firm.
- And: before you organize your pantry, take note.
Previously in Obsessions:
- Current Obsessions: March by Design
- Current Obsessions: The Ikea Apartment
- Current Obsessions: L’Amour