A week of pale-pink-tinged romance, a la Française.
- A country house, just outside of Paris, transformed in Architect Visit.
- We’ll be dropping in on The Cook’s Atelier in Beaune, France, in Tuesday’s Design Travel post.
- Valentine’s Day is looming; we’re hoping for some wonky Picardie wine glasses (see more ideas in our Editors’ Picks: Gift Guide).
- A historic pottery shop in France you’ve never heard of?
- A clued-in friend leads us on a tour of the best under-the-radar restaurants in Paris.