Here’s a look at what’s on our radar this week.
- A match made in design heaven: Ilse Crawford’s new Sinngerlig collection for Ikea.
- A pine cabin in Norway with a V-shaped footprint.
- A bathroom goes from Pepto Bismol pink to bright white.
- Skip the chocolate and opt for a DIY gift for your Valentine.
- Colorful bracelets or DIY coasters? You decide.
- Eiffel Tower trivia: Did you know that the monument originally housed a print studio and Mr. Eiffel’s penthouse?
- Expand your curtain rods beyond the window frame (and other tips for brightening up your home).
- Chilly temps have us dreaming of a tropical getaway. How about this vacation rental in Haleiwa, Hawaii, designed for two New York chefs?
- Neil Patrick Harris lives in Harlem.
- Light the way.
- $2.3 million dollars will buy you a castle in the English countryside.
- Popcorn monsoon?
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We’ve got our eyes on architect Zoe Chan’s Furniture board on Pinterest.
Read more from this week in our Humble Abode issue and check out Gardenista’s week of Small-Space Living.