Ready for a fresh start? Join us for a week of putting things in order. Along the way we’ll be visiting calm and collected interiors, presenting strategic organizing tips, and extolling the satisfactions of cleaning.
- Arts & Sciences in Paris sets the standard for luxe-utilitarian fashion and perfect presentation. Photograph by Alexa Hotz from Posh Japanese Workwear by Way of Paris.
- Now trending: Clothes hangers good-looking enough to be put on display (and used for not just clothes, but towels, scarves, and jewelry). Watch for today’s 5 Favorites post.
- Designers Cheryl and Jeffrey Katz have lived in their Beacon Hill townhouse in Boston for 30 years. Recently they embarked on a refresh; in Tuesday’s Designer Visit, Justine leads us on a tour of the results. Photography by Justine Hand for Remodelista.
- Ironing boards are also coming out of hiding thanks to a revival of old-fashioned wooden designs. Ready for an upgrade? Meredith rounds up options worth considering in this week’s 10 Easy Pieces.
- An important detail to factor into your closet clean up: good lighting (translation: lighting that’s not only flattering but enables you to see what’s what). Get advice from a pro in this week’s Remodeling 101.
- In Friday’s Expert Advice column, we delve into sleep-enhancing sheets and bedding (and simple laundry tips and tricks). In the meantime, take a look at 5 Favorites: Pale Pink Linen Sheets and 10 Secrets for a Better Night’s Sleep.