Are you ready for a yellow floor? How about a green refrigerator? Now that we’re devotees of the indoor-outdoor life, this week we’re broadening our palette. Join us for a celebration of the power and potency of living with color.
- At home in LA, Lauren Soloff–today’s Designer Visit–goes bold and brave with a contemporary Indian silk rug. “I like to build color from the ground up,” she says.
- This week’s Steal This Look is a soothingly colorful bedroom at the Hotel Tivoli in upstate New York, designed by art stars Brice and Helen Marden in collaboration with Reunion Goods & Services.
- Also on Tuesday, we’re rounding up some of our favorite Remodelista bright spots: Watch for Color Stories.
- Even if you’re not ready to fully commit to color, chances are you have a tinted glass pendant light in your future–or at least you’ll want one after you see the spectrum of options in Wednesday’s Pendant Lights roundup.
- Isn’t it time to let refrigerators break from their chilly white and stainless past–without putting them undercover? In Thursday’s Trend Alert, we size up the emergence of the colorful fridge.
- In Friday’s Expert Advice column, we delve into sleep-enhancing sheets and bedding (and simple laundry tips and tricks). In the meantime, take a look at 5 Favorites: Pale Pink Linen Sheets and 10 Secrets for a Better Night’s Sleep.