Take a look at a few things we’re obsessing over this week.
- After a week of exploring The Indoor-Outdoor Life, we’re admiring a house in Sao Paolo, Brazil, that blurs the lines between architecture and terrain, via ArchDaily.
- Catnip for the design-minded.
- The world’s most attractive water filter is now a water pitcher.
- Rugs or photos?
- The complete DIY toolkit.
- At Salone del Mobile this week in Milan: Louis Vuitton‘s Objets Nomades rooms at Palazzo Bocconi.
- Tom Cruise in the Hollywood Hills.
- Hotel pools of the world.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Looking for dining room inspiration? Follow Chickpea magazine’s Dining board on Pinterest.