Artistry is alive and well, we’re happy to report. Stay tuned this week for a celebration of the craftsman-made, 21st-century edition.
- Christine leads a tour of our Remodel of the week: an architect-upgraded stable in Buckinghamshire, new pottery studio included.
- How to build a better bookend? Watch for Tuesday’s Accessories post.
- Fashion designer Erica Tanov is applying her textile patterns to wallpaper; watch for Wednesday’s preview.
- In 10 Easy Pieces, Alexa reports on the comeback of the tray table.
- On Thursday, we’ll be taking an appreciatory look at homemade faucets.
- A London firm spent weekends building this Belgian retreat from wood grown on the property. It’s Friday’s Architect Visit.